Financial Technology

Financial Technology - INDUSTRY NEWS

Share

TMCNet:  Futures market survey: 80pct expect range trading of Dalian soybean on Fri.

[December 13, 2012]

Futures market survey: 80pct expect range trading of Dalian soybean on Fri.

BEIJING, Dec 13, 2012 (Xinhua via COMTEX) -- About 80 percent of futures experts surveyed by the China Finance Corporation expected range trading of soybean futures traded on the Dalian Commodity Exchange on Friday, while the rest 20 percent are bullish about the commodity.
Story continues below ↓

Futures experts here include futures brokers, research institutions and other market observers.

The futures brokers that are bullish about Dalian soybean include Shanghai CIFCO Futures Co.

The futures brokers that expect range trading of Dalian soybean include Dalu Futures Co., Dongwu Futures, Brilliant Futures Co, and Zhongzhou Futures Co.

Dalian soybean for May 2013 delivery opened 2 yuan higher at 4,766 yuan/tonne Friday. (Contributed by Zhang Lian, edited by Shi Chunjiao, shichunjiao@xinhua.org)

[ Back To Financial Technology's Homepage ]