Mergers & Acquisitions
Mergers & Acquisitions Highlighted Article
UPDATED 7:19 PM EST - Dec 10, 2016
Integration Partners, a provider of Unified Communications (UC) and Data Solutions, has completed the divestment of its New York business unit (IPC-NY) to InterCloud Systems.
Mergers & Acquisitions Headlines
Integration Partners, a provider of Unified Communications (UC) and Data Solutions, has completed th… 01.6.2014
When Marissa Mayer took over at Yahoo, she announced that big things were coming down the pike for t… 05.29.2013
Investors seem to believe in the future of flash-based data storage product maker Fusion-io. The com… 05.1.2013
DanburyIT, a Saint Paul-based company, has been acquired by Atomic Data, a Minnesota private cloud a… 04.17.2013
Checkpoint Systems, Inc., a company that provides shrink management, merchandise visibility and appa… 03.27.2013
Mergers & Acquisitions Industry News
- Fitch Rates Miami Jewish Health System, Inc. (FL) 2017 Revs 'BBB'; Outlook Stable
- Fitch Takes Various Rating Actions on SLM 2003-12
- Fitch Downgrades Higher Education Loan Authority of the State of Missouri Series 2012-1
- Fitch Affirms Allina Health's (MN) Revenue Bonds at 'AA-'; Outlook Stable
- Fitch Affirms Maryville University of Saint Louis, MO Bonds at 'BBB+'