Mergers & Acquisitions
Mergers & Acquisitions Highlighted Article
UPDATED 1:44 AM EST - Aug 01, 2014
Integration Partners, a provider of Unified Communications (UC) and Data Solutions, has completed the divestment of its New York business unit (IPC-NY) to InterCloud Systems.
Mergers & Acquisitions Headlines
Integration Partners, a provider of Unified Communications (UC) and Data Solutions, has completed th… 01.6.2014
When Marissa Mayer took over at Yahoo, she announced that big things were coming down the pike for t… 05.29.2013
Investors seem to believe in the future of flash-based data storage product maker Fusion-io. The com… 05.1.2013
DanburyIT, a Saint Paul-based company, has been acquired by Atomic Data, a Minnesota private cloud a… 04.17.2013
Checkpoint Systems, Inc., a company that provides shrink management, merchandise visibility and appa… 03.27.2013
Mergers & Acquisitions Industry News
- Coupa Named a Best Supplier by The CFO Forum
- GFIG INVESTOR ALERT: Andrews & Springer LLC's Investigation Signals Potential Red Flags Concerning GFI Group, Inc. Merger
- Fitch Revises Outlook to Positive on Methodist Hospital's (IN) Series 2014 Revs; Revs Rated 'BBB'
- Chicago Business Owners See Limited Effect from Obamacare, Minimum Wage Hike
- Aurora Diagnostics Announces New Credit Facility