Mergers & Acquisitions
Mergers & Acquisitions Highlighted Article
UPDATED 9:47 AM EST - Sep 30, 2014
Integration Partners, a provider of Unified Communications (UC) and Data Solutions, has completed the divestment of its New York business unit (IPC-NY) to InterCloud Systems.
Mergers & Acquisitions Headlines
Integration Partners, a provider of Unified Communications (UC) and Data Solutions, has completed th… 01.6.2014
When Marissa Mayer took over at Yahoo, she announced that big things were coming down the pike for t… 05.29.2013
Investors seem to believe in the future of flash-based data storage product maker Fusion-io. The com… 05.1.2013
DanburyIT, a Saint Paul-based company, has been acquired by Atomic Data, a Minnesota private cloud a… 04.17.2013
Checkpoint Systems, Inc., a company that provides shrink management, merchandise visibility and appa… 03.27.2013
Mergers & Acquisitions Industry News
- News Corp To Acquire Move, Inc.
- Park City Mountain Resort Joins the Epic Pass Line-Up
- Telecom Industry and Vendors Unite to Build Common Open Platform to Accelerate Network Functions Virtualization
- Visteon to Display Connected Vehicle Technologies at Electronica 2014 Trade Fair in Munich; Leading electronics event marks automotive supplier's first European technology showcase following acquisition of Johnson Controls' electronics business
- Strides Arcolab and Shasun Pharmaceuticals combine to accelerate strategy and growth