Mergers & Acquisitions
Mergers & Acquisitions Highlighted Article
UPDATED 11:54 PM EST - Aug 21, 2014
Integration Partners, a provider of Unified Communications (UC) and Data Solutions, has completed the divestment of its New York business unit (IPC-NY) to InterCloud Systems.
Mergers & Acquisitions Headlines
Integration Partners, a provider of Unified Communications (UC) and Data Solutions, has completed th… 01.6.2014
When Marissa Mayer took over at Yahoo, she announced that big things were coming down the pike for t… 05.29.2013
Investors seem to believe in the future of flash-based data storage product maker Fusion-io. The com… 05.1.2013
DanburyIT, a Saint Paul-based company, has been acquired by Atomic Data, a Minnesota private cloud a… 04.17.2013
Checkpoint Systems, Inc., a company that provides shrink management, merchandise visibility and appa… 03.27.2013
Mergers & Acquisitions Industry News
- 4th Grade Films, Inc. Announces Acquisition of Strainwise, Inc.
- Law Firm Kirby McInerney LLP Investigating Potential Claims on Behalf of International Rectifier Corporation Stockholders
- Fitch Affirms Panhandle-Plains Higher Ed Authority, Inc., Series 2011-2
- PSC Investments Announces Acquisition of a High Potency, Sterile Fill Finish Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Facility From Morgridge Institute
- ScanSource Reports Fourth Quarter and Annual Results