Mergers & Acquisitions
Mergers & Acquisitions Highlighted Article
UPDATED 2:53 PM EST - Sep 02, 2015
Integration Partners, a provider of Unified Communications (UC) and Data Solutions, has completed the divestment of its New York business unit (IPC-NY) to InterCloud Systems.
Mergers & Acquisitions Headlines
Integration Partners, a provider of Unified Communications (UC) and Data Solutions, has completed th… 01.6.2014
When Marissa Mayer took over at Yahoo, she announced that big things were coming down the pike for t… 05.29.2013
Investors seem to believe in the future of flash-based data storage product maker Fusion-io. The com… 05.1.2013
DanburyIT, a Saint Paul-based company, has been acquired by Atomic Data, a Minnesota private cloud a… 04.17.2013
Checkpoint Systems, Inc., a company that provides shrink management, merchandise visibility and appa… 03.27.2013
Mergers & Acquisitions Industry News
- BiologicTx® Expands National Footprint With Acquisition Of Sunshine Infusion Services Inc.
- Kendall Law Group Investigates Whether Synergetics USA, Inc. Acquisition by Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. is in Best Interest of Synergetics Shareholders
- The Seibels Bruce Group, Inc. Appoints Adrian E. Brown Chief Risk Officer
- VideoSurveillance.com Merges with CamGuard to Provide End-to-End Active Video Monitoring Solutions
- Adaptive Corporation Strengthens Virtual Simulation Capabilities through its Acquisition of Leading Edge Engineering, a Reseller of Simulation & Analysis Tools and Services for New Product Design and Development